Lined Butterfly Valve
Lined Butterfly Valve
‘FLOWON’ FEP/PFA Lined Butterfly Valve is professionally designed and manufactured for superior performance as per international standards API 609. Butterfly Valve is a kind of Quarter turn valve which is used for Shutoff and regulation of fluid flowing in the pipeline. Butterfly Valve body comes in single piece die casted in which Moulded and Replaceable seat is used based on customers request. Small size Butterfly Valves are equipped with hand lever for operation and for bigger size, gear box is used. Due to its minimal working parts, the maintenance cost of butterfly valve is very low. FEP / PFA Lined Butterfly Valves are very much suited for handling highly corrosive and abrasive media. The lining material used is FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) or PFA (Perfluoroalkoxy), an inactive plastic compound which offers excellent anticorrosive properties. ‘FLOWON’ has in house 3 nos heavy duty plastic injection moulding machine which makes easy to maintain the quality of lining. FEP/ PFA granules used by us is of Japan / Korean origin. To ensure perfect gripping and to prevent the liner Breakdown, the liner is perfectly locked in to the Dovetail groove in the Body casting and Holes in Disc casting. The machining of Disc/stem after lining is done by CNC machine to ensure high precision machining.
- Advanced disc design which offers less deflection at higher pressure.
- Loaded packing along with gland which ensures tight sealing of valve.
- ISO 5211 mounting pad arrangement is provided for easy installation of Electric / Pneumatic Actuator.
- Fully lining of body and disc to protect shaft ‘O’ring from corrosive media.
- Anti-Blow-out shaft for the safety of operator.
- Size: – 2” to 22” (Wafer type, 150#)
- Size: – 2.5” to 22” (Lugg type, 150#)
- Body: – ASTM A 395 Gr. Ductile Iron
ASTM A 216 Gr. WCB
ASTM A 351 GR. CF8 / CF8M
- Disc: – Stainless Steel (FEP / PFA lined)
- Seat liner: – FEP / PFA / PTFE.
- Shaft Seal: – Packing loaded with rings on top and bottom.
- Design Standard: – API 609
- Testing Standard: – API 598 / BS EN 12266-1 / ISO 9393-2
Hydrotest: – 16 kg/cm2 (Body) 12 kg/cm2 (Seat)
Air Test: – 6 kg/cm2
Spark Test: – 20 KV D.C
- Face to Face Dimensions: – As per API 609 Standard.
- Lining Thickness: – 3.0 to 5.0 mm