Lined Ball Valve
Lined Ball Valve
‘FLOWON’ FEP/PFA Lined Ball Valve are in great demand in chemical industries due to its high withstand capacity against corrosive applications. The lining material used is FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) or PFA (Perfluoroalkoxy) , an inactive plastic compound which offers excellent anticorrosive properties. ‘FLOWON’ has in house 3 nos heavy duty plastic injection moulding machine which makes easy to maintain the quality of lining. FEP/ PFA granules used by us is of Japan / Korean origin. To ensure perfect gripping and to prevent the liner Breakdown, the liner is perfectly locked in to the Dovetail groove in the Body casting and Holes in ball casting. The machining of Ball/stem after lining is done by CNC machine to ensure high precision machining. ‘FLOWON’ Ball Valve comes in Split body design so that the force on the seat is balanced which in return reduces the operational torque. Due to its One-piece Ball-Stem design high sealing performance with zero leakage can be achieved under full Vacuum services.
- ISO 5211 mounting pad arrangement is provided for easy installation of Electric / Pneumatic Actuator
- Handle Locking arrangement to prevent unwanted operation of valve.
- PTFE seat used to minimize maintenance and downtime.
- ‘T’ handle provided for easy operation of valve
- Full port and Compact design for unrestricted flow.
- Anti-static and Anti-blowout stem design
- Size:- 1” to 10”
- Body: ASTM A 395 Gr. Ductile Iron
ASTM A 216 Gr. WCB
ASTM A 351 GR. CF8 / CF8M
- Ball & Stem: Stainless Steel (FEP / PFA lined)
- Seat & Seals: P.T.F.E
- Design Standard: BS EN ISO 17292
- Testing Standard: Hydrotest: 20 kg/cm2 (Body) 16 kg/cm2 (Seat)
- Air Test: 6 kg/cm2
- Spark Test: 20 KV D.C
- Drilling Standard: As per ANSI B 16.5, 150#
- Face to Face Dimensions: ANSI B 16.10
- Lining Thickness : 3.0 to 5.0 mm